Membership with the Granbury Chamber provides many opportunities to grow your business. Because we know your investment of money and time are important, we've put together a list of 10 Effective Reasons to Join the Granbury Chamber.
- Networking: Each year, we hold more than 50 events of various sizes, from our Annual Awards Gala to our monthly Young Professionals and Women In Business programs.
- Visibility: Members can have a ribbon-cutting event or host networking events. We also share some of your social media postings and frequently recognize members in print and digital publications.
- Exclusivity: Only Chamber members are listed in our annual print and online directories. When people call the Chamber asking for a referral, we direct them only to Chamber members.
- Marketing: Members can exclusively post their job openings or special offers on our website at no cost, and send an e-blast to our 2,000-plus member database for a nominal fee. Members will also have the opportunity to advertise and promote their businesses on the chamber’s newly updated website.
- Prestige: A national study by the Schapiro Group found that when customers know a small business is a member of the local chamber, they are 49 percent more likely to think favorably of it and 80 percent more likely to purchase goods or services from it.
- Advocacy: We regularly engage with local, state and federal elected officials regarding policy decisions that can affect our community, and our Candidate Forums provide members the opportunity to learn more about people running for office.
- Support for community: As a Chamber member, you’ll be a part of our efforts to support a well-designed municipal growth plan that enables everyone to prosper.
- Professional Development: The Chamber offers resources to assist your business at every phase from start-up to expansion through seminars, webinars, online programming, SBDC, SCORE and other agencies.
- Return on Investment No. 1: Our base-level membership costs less than a dollar a day. Even if it helps you secure only one-long term customer, your membership will have paid for itself many times over.
- Return on Investment No. 2: In addition to the many events we organize, the Chamber is actively working behind the scenes to support businesses, our schools and our community. So there is real value in your membership —even if you never attend a single Chamber event.
The Granbury Chamber of Commerce has been a steadfast supporter of Granbury ISD. The Chamber is involved with our school district through service on Strategic Design Teams, board membership on the CTE Business Partnership team, and sponsor of GISD Teachers of the Year, to name a few. Our Chamber shares GISD news and updates to our community and celebrates with our students and families when we are successful. The Chamber has been a five-year Title Sponsor for our nationally ranked Formula One in Schools teams. GISD is especially thankful for their monetary support over the years. We are thankful for their partnership, support, and encouragement. On a personal level, I will be forever grateful to be honored with the Howard Clemmons Distinguished Service Award. Thank you, Granbury Chamber!
Judy Gentry, GISD Career and Technical Education Director